2010 Fusion

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Re: 2010 Fusion

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

Although I still say the "old" Fusion looked better (the real thing... not bashing anybody's work) you did an awesome job Bover. You have an amazing skill. Maybe Bill Ford should let you design some stuff so Ford Motor Company doesn't go belly up!
Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I'll tell you what. I finally like the new F-150. The previous three iterations looked like ish. They finally realized that all thost people were buying the 250/350's for their looks, and not weight.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Wow,that really looks sharp! Something that always amazes me about your paints, Bover, is the top notch showroom look! How the heck do you get it to shine and reflect like that? Sweet! And one other question, while its on my mind,where'd you get the nice floor that you use in the displays? That didn't come with my Nascar Heat game cd!!LOL.... :mrgreen:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

That stuff is from zmod and 3dmax. Bov is one of Heat's best painters IMHO, keep up the good work man.
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

bover907 wrote:I'll tell you what. I finally like the new F-150. The previous three iterations looked like ish. They finally realized that all thost people were buying the 250/350's for their looks, and not weight.
I agree with you on that one Bover. There are thousands of people out there running around in Super Duty's for their looks and/or the diesel engine when a 150 or even a Ranger would have done what they needed. That is biting them in the butt now (or was) with fuel costs. The only thing I disagree with is that I think the other 150's were still good looking... not as good as the new 09, but still a good looking truck. I still maintain the old Fusion is the best looking car Ford has made, but I think this new one is growing on me.
Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I didn't like the first fusion, and really don't like the new one. Sorry I just don't like where ford went with their styling. I like the Camry, the Charger, Avenger, Impala, and Malibu... and even the cobalt better than the fusions looks. One cool thing ford did do, which I am sure there loyals appreciate is that all there vehicles are themed the same, kinda like Dodge did a few years with the crossbar grille, but ford has all it's vehicles now with the 3 or 4 chrome bars and the same style headlamps on all it's vehicles. I am sure that for those whose taste that appeals to, they're loving it.

I think dodge has work to do now, because after years of being the best looking pick up, the Silverado and F150 now look better than the ram IMO.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

SpeedyExiter wrote:Wow,that really looks sharp! Something that always amazes me about your paints, Bover, is the top notch showroom look! How the heck do you get it to shine and reflect like that? Sweet! And one other question, while its on my mind,where'd you get the nice floor that you use in the displays? That didn't come with my Nascar Heat game cd!!LOL.... :mrgreen:
I render my paints in 3dsMax, which is the program I used to make the car. If you guys e-mail or pm me at my site, I could render your paints, as long as guys don't get carried away, and are asking me to do a whole shit-load. I'd just need the TGA you that you used to make your tex with.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image