A work in Progress

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Re: A work in Progress

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

it means, if history is any indication, you will be long gone before the cardinals make it that far again, if ever... and if it happens, they certainly will not be playing at home. :grin:

if i dont see a speed brigade sign up, then i will assume you are just watchin at your house like the rest of us!!! haha i heard the tickets sold out in 6 minutes.. so if you got tickets awesome.. thats almost as impressively lucky as the cardinals team itself. hehehe
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

gsxr1000k5 wrote:it means, if history is any indication, you will be long gone before the cardinals make it that far again, if ever... and if it happens, they certainly will not be playing at home. :grin:

if i dont see a speed brigade sign up, then i will assume you are just watchin at your house like the rest of us!!! haha i heard the tickets sold out in 6 minutes.. so if you got tickets awesome.. thats almost as impressively lucky as the cardinals team itself. hehehe
Bro, I aint making a speed brigade sign and waving it all over the place like a bafoon , gimme a break.You know i do live here .I got mine thru a buddy that installed the lighting systems for the stadium (season tickets), besides there are still plenty of tickets available thru ticket agencys.
From the cards official website:
"After the Eagles victory, tickets went on sale to the general public at 3:00 PM Sunday but within six minutes they were sold out. Tickets were available on-line and by phone through Ticketmaster as well as in person at the Cardinals Training Facility in Tempe and the University of Phoenix Stadium box office. Tickets were available to Arizona residents only. "
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

o come on man, get a big huge red sign that says "go Cardinals
I love lepage71" :grin: :lol:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

You'll be the one wearing red? Gee, That'll narrow it down! he he. Enjoy the game man. Playoff tix are definately at a premium.

My sister, the lucky shit.....Works at Citizens Bank Park for the Phillies, and GOT PAID to watch them win the World Series!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

speedy wear a yellow hat then! Then you'll stick out pretty well. That was the worst world series ever... Phillies had no compertition...
still waiting on my mets to get into a series after they screwed up even with endy's over the wall home run robbing double play against the cardinals (baseball) St.Louis can go suck it they got in by luck in that game!
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

Bmxtwins wrote:speedy wear a yellow hat then! Then you'll stick out pretty well. That was the worst world series ever... Phillies had no compertition...
still waiting on my mets to get into a series after they screwed up even with endy's over the wall home run robbing double play against the cardinals (baseball) St.Louis can go suck it they got in by luck in that game!
Phillies had no competition? No, they only played the most improved team in baseball who, oh by the way, defeated the defending World Series Champions (Red Sox) in the ALCS and had home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Apparently you didn't watch the same series I did. I'm not a Philly man at all, but I have to hand it to the Phillies on the job they did this year.
Image Image
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

BMX, how bout you go suck it and leave my Cards out of it. lol :grin: Screw the mets. :badgrin:
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

LMFAO @ DavisV :lol: :lol: :lol:
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

DavisV wrote:BMX, how bout you go suck it and leave my Cards out of it. lol :grin: Screw the mets. :badgrin:

Haha lol! Go watch yer sissy's play soccer over at Uk ;)
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

start playin' then
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I thought this was a paint thread! :lol:
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

LMAO he probably thinks your from the UK Vinny. What a dumbass, wait can i say that.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Dumbass means Stupid Mule. I'd say yes, you can say that.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

LMAO at Stick and Bov. :lol: There's definately and stupid mule running loose around here. That mule has alot to learn.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

DavisV

Forum Member

Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

still a stupid mule
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Frickin' Noob. Edited for a more "PC" F word.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

That says Location, not Hometown, Dumbass! Cause he's in the Military.... AFB stands for Air Force Base. Some day when you grow up, maybe you can be join the military. If not, at least you'll know what it is.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Eating Crow

Post by bover907 »

I told Speedy that if the Cards made it to the superbowl, I'd paint him "a badass cardinals car".

Well, I gotta congratulate the Cards, They came out and played a hell of a game, and had all the answers for the Eagles. The Eagles got outcoached and outplayed, flat out.

Soooo. Here she is. I have to make a couple finishing touches on it, Speedy and if you'd like me to wait to see if they win the superbowl, and then put the appropriate logo on the hood, I wil. (This is an 8 our paintjob. Did it after the game. *Sigh*).

Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Eating Crow

Post by bover907 »

Oh, and here's an ingame shot.

Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image