Who's running things here?

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Who's running things here?

Post by SpeedyExiter »

After my post announcing Sly1 as a newly acquired member to Team Speed Brigade, I received an unnecessary private message from ???? Guess who?
The post leader himself! Here it is:
Team points.
Sent: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 am
To: SpeedyExiter

For the team points SLY1 wont be added until after road america.
Bmxtwins, 25. Team Captain . Team slogan- "A race is not won until the last
crap" :badgrin:

Is he making the rules now? is there some red carpet somewhere that i'm not supposed to walk on ? I was under the assumption that Donaldson was handling the team point calculations, and doing a wonderful job of it, I might add. Or maybe I am just posting this to start some more crap? Nah, not me!
If Sly1 is a member of TSB at the start of the Road America race, then his points will be included,right ,Donaldson?
Stick77
League Member

Re: Who's running things here?

Post by Stick77 »

Oh you didnt know??? Your ass better call somebody!!!! :lol: :lol: wait theres one more :lol:
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Stick77 wrote:Oh you didnt know??? Your ass better call somebody!!!! :lol: :lol: wait theres one more :lol:
HUH? Stick? you lost me on that one.. What does that all mean?

edit: ok . i get the "wait theres one more" (one more laugher) but the "your ass better call someone" flew over my head.Maybe cause i'm built to low. :badgrin:
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

incase you havnt noticed or atleast eh tells me he is doing team points i think what he means is he will be included in the after road america points idk what he think realy he has nbs points done not cup though...
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I believe its a wrestling thing. The rocks saying is, oh you didnt know, your ass better call somebody. my kids are into that stuf,f but if you dont watch wrestling you wouldnt get it.But its still funny to me :lol:
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

i remember that stick, the new age outlaws billy gunn and road dogg used to say that when they came out to their theme song back when wrestling was worth watching and remotely entertaining. as far as team points go, with all the crap that happened w/rook and reef and my temper tantrum w/you speedy, sorry but i really have no motivation to help out anymore. so talk to BMX TWINS!!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

After a short run, the team standings are defunct. I respectfully ask everyone not to post or refer to team points in the forum. I believe an over-obsession with teams has contributed to some recent misbehavior and meltdowns.

I've repeatedly emphasized that teams are a fun, not-too-serious aspect in the league. Unfortunately, certain drivers have abused this concept and escalated it into a hateful grudge match.

On a related, but broader note...

In the upcoming weeks, we'll be announcing several additions to the league administration and our plans to reinforce existing rules regarding behavior and conduct. On the second point, we feel that some league members have not demonstrated the attitude described in the rules page. Our "reemphasis" won't be about assigning blame but rather looking forward. We will, however, be requiring more respectful interactions in the server and on the forum.

Above all, we greatly appreciate the majority of the league that has continually and always demonstrated upstanding standards.

I won't go into further details, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up about these future items.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

In my spare time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

TTR

FEEL THE THUNDER!!!!!!!