NBS Sears 09

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Harding
League Member

Re: NBS Sears 09

Post by Harding »

lepage71 wrote:Skoty and I have been busy lately, but we've been discussing various measures to implement in the league. We feel that certain drivers have repeatedly abused the league rules regarding conduct and respect. In about a week, we're going to be posting guidelines about what is acceptable behavior on the forum and in the server. These rules will address the topics of poor attitudes, irritating or insulting posts, and disrespecting other league members. There will be tangible consequences for those who choose to ignore them.
My job here is done. Thanks Lepage and Skoty :wink:

You cease to amaze me petty,

2008 MP Pocono NBS
2008 Brands Hatch NBS
2009 Road America Cup
2009 Darlington Cup
2009 Bristol Cup

I'm not sure where you get your details that people still pee the bed when they are 12ish. Maybe mixing your details up... If your join date here suggests the time when you started racing, I have been racing longer than you. I guarantee I have raced more online races than you have. I guarantee I have more online titles than you. So you beat me in Nascar's which I have only seen race on TV a handful of times. You must be a better driver than me. :roll:

All you needed to say was your sorry for making fun of 14year old's and it wont happen again. Damn ego huh?
Every dog has his day
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Sigh. Okay one more time for you little man. I get my facts directly from NHRL. Try nascarheatracingleague.com then click on the roster. You Harding "observed" a race in 2008. Then you raced in 2 races. Then you did not start in 2 races. So your fricking 5 races you raced 2. Plus i raced at IRF do i need to repeat myself to you young man? You know the horse you mentioned? You need to step off of it from the wild west, and come back to reality. Since your the heat forum monitor, don't you have a few other forums you can visit to make sure nobody is pissing you off. I'm not here to bullshit or make up lies like you young kids are. Facts are facts, and that's why I state. Some people have a problem with them because they are the truth. Sorry if the truth hurts. The last time I checked Facts are truth. So go find more heat forums to indulge upon since this one hurts your feelings. You are now the heat forum police. There's plenty of other forums out there you better go check on them. And your guarantee is bogus...like I mentioned before i've been racing heat when you were peeing in the bed...fucking kids.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

LOL. Yeah your job is done here. How much you getting paid to be the Forum Police anyway? LOL.
Harding
League Member

Post by Harding »

I don't care about your petty (huh ironic) comments, you have turned this around to personal shots at me. This is what I meant cant take criticism.

You have said twice now in attempts to criticize me that you where racing heat before I even thought about it, yet you fail to back up this with any facts? So when did ya start? I started late 2005. I'll be open with that, being fair I didn't think to record my achievements back then as small as they where. But if you would like I'll put together a small portfolio of my achievements. One of those achievements involves running a heat site for two years running two nights a week every week for two whole years. Forum, server, points, protests. You name it I done it all. So yes I do know what I'm talking about and don't try to tell me I don't.

BTW, search Harding NZ in that little search of yours :wink: .

Are you tryna make fun of me? Are you trying to prove my point right that you have to belittle everyone to make yourself feel better?

What do you think the original point of me posting up was?
I'm not trying to start shit with you
I'm not tryna cause shit here at NHRL
So you tell me what I'm tryna do, you should get it you seem to do the opposite without even thinking about it.

Love Harding :alien:
Every dog has his day
sly1
League Member

Post by sly1 »

YES petty you are right.... on this...if you look at post under bristol race....one driver tryed to say it was bubba that on lap 1 took his team mate out and duster...and thank to REEF you can see who slam who and took duster out and me..i doint know about duster but a sry....i have not goting yet...I???????????????????????????????????????/
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I'll tell you guys what.... IMHO this crap is getting really old really quick. A bunch of you people sound like 5th graders. Adults included.

When you have an on-track incedent with someone, how about handling it like men, (and young men for the teenie bopper crowd) and handle it thru PM's and things like that.

The bitching contests are a bore to read, and serve no purpose whatsoever.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

I made a mistake sly ... i apologized to bubba...

lepage...
/lock this thread
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

:-$