The Mod Squad downloads are back

Announcements, promotions, and news from around the community.
Bubba
Forum Member

The Mod Squad downloads are back

Post by Bubba »

OK... just an update for everybody here.

We have turned the downloads back on again for the registered users to our site. :)

We are going to leave the user registrations off for a little bit longer, so we can monitor things for awhile, but at least you can all download things again if you've been registered for our site before. ;)

Hopefully if things work out well enough, we'll turn downloads back on for everyone... even unregistered users, like it used to be. That is what we are working towards anyways. :happy

Just figured I'd let you guys know. :)
bover907
League Administrator

Re: The Mod Squad downloads are back

Post by bover907 »

Thank you very much for all you guys do there. I know you're putting up with a lot of BS at the moment, and we all appreciate you guys' efforts to stamp out the bad apples, and keep the mod-squad the premier Nascar Heat community site on the planet.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Hopefully this means things are better for you guys overall!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

Thanks guys... and we appreciate your patience with us. I can only hope it is better for us overall, but I guess only time will tell on that. I guess we'll see and know more when we cut registrations back on later. But for now, we're just going to monitor the downloads and see if that stays normal... although I have already told the others to expect some spikes in the short tracks and WRS mod since you guys will be running it. :happy

Just to let you guys know some "secret" stuff...

When we made it mandatory for users to have to sign up to download the files awhile back, we ended up with close to 150 new members from all over the world. Poland, The Netherlands, France, Ireland, Columbia, Germany, Italy and then the regular places which we always see like Brazil, England, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. Lots of them came from those regular places, but I was surprised at some of the other countries we saw.

So yeah, we do seem to cover the planet quite a bit. 8)
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

I sort of advertised within my group of the LFS Community ;)
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Bubba wrote:Thanks guys... and we appreciate your patience with us. I can only hope it is better for us overall, but I guess only time will tell on that. I guess we'll see and know more when we cut registrations back on later. But for now, we're just going to monitor the downloads and see if that stays normal... although I have already told the others to expect some spikes in the short tracks and WRS mod since you guys will be running it. :happy

Just to let you guys know some "secret" stuff...

When we made it mandatory for users to have to sign up to download the files awhile back, we ended up with close to 150 new members from all over the world. Poland, The Netherlands, France, Ireland, Columbia, Germany, Italy and then the regular places which we always see like Brazil, England, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. Lots of them came from those regular places, but I was surprised at some of the other countries we saw.

So yeah, we do seem to cover the planet quite a bit. 8)
No surprise to me considering we get the same things at HF, most people don't register (~10-20% are registered), they have even less reason to do it.

This truly is a world-wide game and community!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver