SpeedSims 2012 Multi Mod Series

Announcements, promotions, and news from around the community.
DaveO
League Member

SpeedSims 2012 Multi Mod Series

Post by DaveO »

Speedsims proudly presents:
THE MULTI MOD SERIES

This series consists of 15 races with 3 different mods on 5 tracks.
Every mod will have it's own standings and there will be a overall standings.
So in the end there could be 4 different champions.

Mods used are:
The new SCP mod by DaveO
Blaxman's yet to be released Grand Am mod
Cholerix's Group C mod

Sign up for the series by posting in this thread http://speedsims.proboards.com/index.cg ... hread=1197 with your car #'s for each mod.
Custom paints are allowed.

Check the Schedule page on dates for the races. http://speedsims.net/multimod/multimod_schedule.html
Also be sure to check the rules page. http://speedsims.net/multimod/multimod_rules.html

Hope to see you all on the grid at the 1st race.

Video on SpeedSims new SportsCar Prototype mod aka SCP.

Last edited by DaveO on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: SpeedSims Multi Mod Series

Post by bmxtwins »

Wow, I wish i could come over and run those 3 mods. That would be one helluva season.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Bmxtwins wrote:Wow, I wish i could come over and run those 3 mods. That would be one helluva season.
](*,)
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

DusterLag wrote:
Bmxtwins wrote:Wow, I wish i could come over and run those 3 mods. That would be one helluva season.
](*,)
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
DaveO
League Member

Re: SpeedSims 2012 Multi Mod Series

Post by DaveO »

That's what happens when you beat up on the original founder of the league.. :twisted You might wanna can this kind of talk here at NHRL.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

mustangman759 wrote:
Live & Learn & Grow from it ;) No sense dwelling on the past.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Errr I could careless. I have gotten more into lfs nowadays
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

mustangman759 wrote:Errr I could careless. I have gotten more into lfs nowadays
Good to know!! Because the guy you guys tried to ruin was one of the most respected guys in this community who for years gave so much to the heat community in the way of modding some beautiful scratch mods, dug deeper into the heat engine, created a modding tutorial and also given guys a place to race. All you guys did was give him a bunch of CRAP.. :twisted
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Do you even know what happened? I disagreed with the rules and confronted him on it... Past is the past.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

mustangman759 wrote:Do you even know what happened? I disagreed with the rules and confronted him on it... Past is the past.
Yep, I do know what happened. And it had NOTHING to do with the rules.. After that little episode you took it one step further. Which, I will not get into a public debate with you on.

1. It has nothing to do with NHRL. Why you even brought up here I have no clue. With respect to the guys that run NHRL I won't get into a public debate about it.

2. Your immaturity is showing thru big time. Your 17 now Matt, it's time for you to grow up a bit.. You started this garbage with that image you posted. Your a young adult now, not a 14 year old, grow up man!! You could learn something from your brother, at least he's moved on, showed some remorse from what happened, and has done some good since then...

End of discussion...
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

Then why the fuck are you bitching about it? :banginghead
Blaxman
Provisional Member

Post by Blaxman »

Bubba wrote:
Then why the fuck are you bitching about it? :banginghead
That's exactly what I was thinking here. But... caring or not, the best thing to do is let it go. As soon as the things are cooler, better chances to be cleared.

Keeping the fire burning doesnt help .... specially the ones who have been willing to help. :evil

ucrdoh
Forum Member

Post by ucrdoh »

Time to let sleeping dogs lie on this one....

Since then, you guys have grown your league, you have cautions, blaxman made a moving piano caution signboard for you guys. :P You've made your mark on this game, keep it up!

No need to bring re-hash an old argument.

However, for those interested, I hope we can have a good season at speedsims with this league. Should be lots of fun!
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

ucrdoh wrote:blaxman made a moving piano caution signboard for you guys!
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :crash
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Blaxman
Provisional Member

Post by Blaxman »

DusterLag wrote:
ucrdoh wrote:blaxman made a moving piano caution signboard for you guys!
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :crash

:laughing :laughing :laughing
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Mustang, and BMX. Is there really a need for sarcasm and "ban hammer" pics here? Early on, when you two guys were making quite the name for yourselves, and getting yourselves banned from many other Heat Leagues and sites (AND DESERVEDLY SO), the NHRL was MORE than patient with you guys. It was my opinion that you two had learned from your mistakes, so why bring that stuff up now? You guys got yourselves banned from their site, and frankly, you two deserved it.
DaveO wrote:That's what happens when you beat up on the original founder of the league.. :twisted You might wanna can this kind of talk here at NHRL.
DaveO wrote:Good to know!! Because the guy you guys tried to ruin was one of the most respected guys in this community who for years gave so much to the heat community in the way of modding some beautiful scratch mods, dug deeper into the heat engine, created a modding tutorial and also given guys a place to race. All you guys did was give him a bunch of CRAP.. :twisted
Dave, Most everyone here knows what this is about. I would have just let mustang's stupid sign speak for itslef. It already had, judging by what Duster, Spike and ucrdoh had posted about it. No need for a history lesson.

Mustang, and BMX. I'm sure you guys wouldn't appreciate someone hijacking one of your Revolutionary Racing threads like this, so don't go around doing it to other leagues. It's classless, and I won't tolerate it. I know for me, I can't stand it, when someone airs out dirty NHRL laundry at Modsquad or Speedsims or anywhere else, and I'm sure those guys feel the same.

The NHRL is more than happy to let other leagues, Mod sites, etc promote their stuff here, and we even give some leagues a forum section of their own. I would ask ALL USERS here not to abuse that, and keep the past in the past, keep your issues with other leagues/sites where they belong e.g. NOT HERE. If you have a difference with another league/site who happens to make a post here, JUST DON'T POST in their thread.

Thread Locked.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image