G3-Mid Ohio GA

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL IROC Challenge.
lepage71
League Administrator

G3-Mid Ohio GA

Post by lepage71 »

I've done some test laps at Watkins Mid-Ohio. It's the third event on the IROC schedule.

It's a shame that the pit stalls are too small at the track for our standard series (Cup, Busch, and Trucks). It's easy to learn, very smooth, and simple to drive. I can see why other leagues go there and why some of you suggested it when I was asking everyone for ideas. Solid choice!

Our fixed setup for the IROC race is almost done. We're ahead of schedule on that front so we'll be able to post them earlier than I had thought.
WingSideUp
Forum Member

Re: G3-Mid Ohio GA

Post by WingSideUp »

I'm a little confused, (not out of the ordinary :) ). The link on the schedule page takes me to Riverside by Smoke on TMS. I have a lot of the G3 tracks but don't have Mid-Ohio in my run folder. Just want to be sure I have the right stuff. What do I need and where can I get it because I don't wanna be "that guy" on race night lol.
"Keep It Wing Side Up & Wheels to the Ground!"
Visit Bob Gangwer's Wing Side Up on the World Wide Web
SUPRS.net
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Thanks for mentioning. No, this one is our fault. We simply had the wrong link associated with our Mid-Ohio entry.

It's now fixed. So at least for Mid-Ohio, you definitely won't be entering the NHRL Hall of Infamy, which is quite crowded. :meanlaughter
WingSideUp
Forum Member

Post by WingSideUp »

:laughing Phew! Thanks LP
"Keep It Wing Side Up & Wheels to the Ground!"
Visit Bob Gangwer's Wing Side Up on the World Wide Web
SUPRS.net