Who wants to run a mini season with the Truck series when Bu

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Who wants to run a mini season with the Truck series when Busch and Cup seasons end?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 17

DaveO
League Member

Re: Who wants to run a mini season with the Truck series when Bu

Post by DaveO »

Don't matter to me what tracks we drive. But I do like the idea of driving Martinsville... That track is a real challenge to drive in any mod.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I would agree with Reef. After running Etabs super speedway series Im burnt out on Degatona!!!
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

i am all for N.H or miami and kansas.. need tracks we dont run in cup or busch need to mix it all up :grin: and i agree about the road course watkins glen and I think we have run tona and dega enough but i am just a rookie...........and here is my two cents
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Yes, the last cts series with Etab took care of any inclination to run a superspeedway with CTS for awhile.....but what are the feelings on Dayton? :grin:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Dayton is cool, but if I remeber correctly, wasnt there major warp issues there? I could be wrong tho
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Reef wrote:Dayton is cool, but if I remeber correctly, wasnt there major warp issues there? I could be wrong tho
Yes, we had major warp during the 2005 CTS dayton race, I think I got the pole, and Myself and Efgordon warped right into each other during the early laps of the race lol
It was a few years back so I'm not certain if it was server related or not. But it's worth a test run on a server one night to see if there's any warping issues with that track.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I know running Etabs truck deal we had warping issues at the S/F line. Thats kinda tuff when your bumper 2 bumper. But hey its worth a test. Im for no Plate tracks if we are voting. :nono
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

If we run a plate race fine if not then it doesn't hurt my feelings lol.