Heat Crashes when joining online?

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
Gotspeed24
Forum Member

Re: Heat Crashes when joining online?

Post by Gotspeed24 »

Guys....I only posted this in here because i have run w/ a couple of you guys in here before and plan i plan on joining the league. seconldy i only installed essentails because i cant find my heat disk. I am a 32 year old nascar fanatic and loved playing heat back in the day. Ive run in several leagues in the past and am anxious to get going again. I didnt realize this at first that id have these problems or i would have never installed this in the first place. Anyway, i have heat coming. I was just looking for a little help and not trying to ask "stupid" questions. thats all....See yas on the track soon. Thanks again. Gotspeed24
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Petty43 wrote:LOL. BMX. You don't need the disc once you install it from the original CD. Didn't you see this when you dowloaded the 1.80 Patch? NOOB! :wink:
http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/d ... s/patches/
Well i didnt download the no-cd lol.
And no its been about a year sicne ive been to that page.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Gotspeed24 wrote:Guys....I only posted this in here because i have run w/ a couple of you guys in here before and plan i plan on joining the league. seconldy i only installed essentails because i cant find my heat disk. I am a 32 year old nascar fanatic and loved playing heat back in the day. Ive run in several leagues in the past and am anxious to get going again. I didnt realize this at first that id have these problems or i would have never installed this in the first place. Anyway, i have heat coming. I was just looking for a little help and not trying to ask "stupid" questions. thats all....See yas on the track soon. Thanks again. Gotspeed24
I dont think it was a stupid question, it was however a simple answer, no original tracks.. Some people just went a little far with it...

Heat isn't that difficult unless people make it...

You do full install from cd...
Run a race with the cd once...
Install 1.1 patch...
Install 1.80 Multipatch/Custompatch from here http://www.racepainter.com/main/patches/patches.html (You wont need the cd after this)...
Install mod launcher from modsquad...
Install any mods you may want to use...

After all that the last two are really optional..

This quide should be on the nhrl site somewhere... It would solve any several install/setup issues..
Also with a snipit of the Essentials/Missing Tracks issue..
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver