Craftmen Truck Winter series truck

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
Petty43
League Member

Re: Craftmen Truck Winter series truck

Post by Petty43 »

Okay so here it is...my first tex file at NHRL...to warn you it's just a tex file from cup, so it is off centered . If there is somebody who would like to paint me a truck or a cup car please drop me a line here thru a private message here at the forum. I'd like to run a personal paint. Thanks guys.
Clarification...not californication my first TRUCK tex... My first original tex file for NHRL is soon to come. Stay tuned for more updates...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I am proud to announce my first original tex file. I'd like to thank my teammate Jrfan381 for painting this for me. Awesome job man! It's exactly what I had in my head. Thanks again...so here it is (please unveil the truck by opening the curtain) the #43 Georgia Pacific Victory Junction Gang Dodge Truck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Efgordon's #7 Hooters Dodge
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

If you haven't already, pls get this truck. TIA
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!