CUP Weekend

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
lepage71

CUP Weekend

Post by lepage71 »

Both Skoty Speed and myself will be gone this weekend. Both of us have substitute drivers for the Daytona race. fatfreddy has the full role of administrator for this week's race. He is in control of when the race starts, getting qualifying going, and race restarts. He will also make sure substitute drivers start in the rear of the field.

A NASCAR Heat server will be left up for this entire week. RustyT Bass said he will try to host the CUP Series race at Daytona this weekend for us. However, he said he is not 100% confident that he will be there. Therefore, use the NASCAR Heat Racing League server if you do not see his server up at 11:00pm ET.

If my server turns off (for some strange reason, power outage, etc), and I would not know if it did since I am away, AND RustyT Bass is not around, someone (boss, Wire, etc.) can volunteer to host the race.

One final note, the race is 50%, which is 80 laps (2x wear). I will be sent the race replay, as will Skoty, so full pitting rules will be in effect, as well as the no passing below the yellow/white line rule.

We understand that the race on TV can go past 11:00pm ET. The NHRL race will not start until the TV race is over. If there is something like a long rain delay in the race, we will not wait for the race to resume, and we will start the NHRL race.