nice job bov

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
efgordon

nice job bov

Post by efgordon »

good job with that summary

bover907

Re: nice job bov

Post by bover907 »

Thanks.
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

I never hit the wall. Wish I had then I'd have an excuse lol.

"Veritas Verundi"

Latin for: "what you talkin' 'bout Willis!"

lmao! good write-up man.
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Oh, sorry D3. On my replay, it looked you kissed the wall. Not much but just a little bit. In fact, I was watching the leader on that lap, heard a crunch, so I went thru all the cars on that lap to see who hit something LOL. If you didn't hit the wall, you certainly scared the heck out of it!
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Thank you Bover . It's so fun to "relive" the race from someone else's perspective. Now if only you could get it done within 24 hours of the race. Something to shoot for

BBFF member
EagleKeeper

i will "get-er-done"

Post by EagleKeeper »

speaking of getting the race summary done within 24 hours...... i will write the busch recap sunday night after the race...... so all who want to email mepost race comments... plz do so sunday after the Lowes race.
thanks EK
bover907

Re: i will "get-er-done"

Post by bover907 »

I actually had the writeup done two hours after the race ended. I was waiting for 'post race interviews', but people like Eagle Keeper said "Later guys" and split in a huff. LOL That's why I put the declined interviews stuff in there EK. I could just do the write up, and then people that want to send post race comments, can send them seperately. but I kinda think it's neat having them in the summary like that.

You can wait until Monday night Rook! LOL

Edited by: bover907 at: 3/16/05 2:52 pm