And now some highlights from the FTSRL Atlanta Race!

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

And now some highlights from the FTSRL Atlanta Race!

Post by MinnerWinner »

OUCH!

REPLAY IS ALSO AVAILABLE! CONTACT ME VIA AIM: HOLESY7!
2Quick4u
Forum Member

Post by 2Quick4u »

And this is why you are banned from FTSR. Because you get mad and pout like the little kid you are. You have to get mad and drive backwards into the leaders to make yourself feel better...you shouldn't be approved for any league. All of this comes from you getting mad at one person after countless warnings. :roll: And you had to take it out on several guys that actually try all week to get a setup that they can drive. And yes I know some guys can't drive at some tracks, but atleast they try to get a setup to work. You just simply give up and show up on race day and start make a few laps and park and retire.

Also it's pretty bad when you post something because "THEY" told you to. I wonder who they is? :?:
Last edited by 2Quick4u on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

I'm not sure if you think gloating over your absent-mined move will improve your "image" here, but I'm pretty sure it's not. What you did was very stupid and immature, and you should be thankful you're not banned from other leagues, too -- especially after posting the images on another league's forum. I really don't know what you're thinking by posting this. It was very heartless of you to ruin a league race and mess up a bunch of people's hard work.

It was stupid of you to do this, and just as bad to post this in another league's forum gloating over it.

Interesting... :roll:

To other league admins: He snapped on FTSRL very quickly and for basically no reason -- will you let someone with this much of a threat race?
Steve aka Etab
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I must concur with the above replies. and I don't even run in the fstrl currently, (too busy).

Why would you post those pics in the NHRL? Think anyone here is going to get enjoyment out of the fact that you went backwards at a league race in fstrl?

How petty is that?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Why would u brag about wrecking an entire race? :roll:
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

not laughing here. just plain stupid!