The FTSRL Post

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

The FTSRL Post

Post by MinnerWinner »

Sorry to whoever i angered over there in that thread. it was just a way to release my frustration over hbman23's defiance to have a proffessional conversation over what i did. you don't know how frustrating it is just to keep talking to a brick wall all the time. i've tried to contact him in different ways, but he either blocks me, bans me, or tells me to get away. Hopefully ya'll understand where im coming from and we can move on from that dumb post.
Etab
League Member

Re: The FTSRL Post

Post by Etab »

MinnerWinner wrote:Sorry to whoever i angered over there in that thread. it was just a way to release my frustration over hbman23's defiance to have a proffessional conversation over what i did. you don't know how frustrating it is just to keep talking to a brick wall all the time. i've tried to contact him in different ways, but he either blocks me, bans me, or tells me to get away. Hopefully ya'll understand where im coming from and we can move on from that dumb post.
I hate to keep jumping on this subject, but do you think a post like that will make things better or worse between you? I'm sure he'll come around eventually, but by you continuing to post that stuff, you're ruining the image of his league, which is frustrating to any league admin.

I know it's hard to keep anger bottled up, but you have to manage it. If you want to have a professional conversation, you need to act professional about the matter. If a NASCAR driver doesn't like a ruling they make, they don't sabotage the league.
Steve aka Etab
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

true, and thats why i said it was a dumb thing to do. and hb will never come around about this even before i posted this, and you know that. hb would be to stubborn to talk with me about this matter.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Note there, Nothing to do with it, but IMO hitting the track backwards to wreck people is like the Single #1 cardinal sin of sim racing. I think if a real racer did that, he may end up in jail for attempted murder, lol.

Gotta remember Minner, these are just GAMES! yes, we all take them seriously, and even get a little mad sometimes, but not to the point that we sever friendships/aquaintences over it. (well, most of us don't).
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

bover, thanks for the reply, but that was the single reason why i did what i did. because theyre just games, i thought it would be funny (and i was extremely angry at the time) to go around backwards and wreck everyone. i thought since they were just games, it would be no big deal. i had no idea what my consequences would be.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

MinnerWinner wrote:bover, thanks for the reply, but that was the single reason why i did what i did. because theyre just games, i thought it would be funny (and i was extremely angry at the time) to go around backwards and wreck everyone. i thought since they were just games, it would be no big deal. i had no idea what my consequences would be.
Yes it is a game... But it seems you don't realise. Guys put in alot of time into finding the right sets, and practicing for hours, during the week, besides balancing work, and a family life.. They do this because they enjoy the game, and they try hard to showup and try to run good and have fun with there friends racing online. It really sucks when you give up what rare free time you have to practice, then to have someone ruin a race just cuz you were angry!!! seems kinda stupid
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

[quote="bover907"]Note there, Nothing to do with it, but IMO hitting the track backwards to wreck people is like the Single #1 cardinal sin of sim racing. quote]

Yeah and Minner some advice if your gonna do what you did at least hit the right car blind man and also Just Watch yourself remember my friend in the heat community people say stuff and than they get stab in the back so who can you really trust take that as you wish but its true
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

I would be carefull how much you push this and keep bringing it up MW

1. So your have some sort of issue with HB, so what, there has been many many issues between 2 drivers at some point or another. get over it already or just avoid him, its not that difficult. I wouldent talk to you either, if you went out of your way to destroy something i worked my butt off for, even if it was just a game, so stfu about whoever not talking to you already.

2. If it was up to me (lucky for you nobody cares what i think half the time, lol), you would already be banned from driving in league races becuase of that whole driving backwards to wreck people thing. Bov is 100% correct, its a cardinal sin and "almost" unforgivable. your not even in the forgivable ballpark yet if your still basically bragging about it.

3. Your "driving" skills are light years ahead of your "racing" skills. Learn the difference

show up either prepared to race or prepared to get out of the way, all other roads lead to nowhere
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

already ill take you guys' advice. this thread ends now.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

alright*
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

yea, i noticed you had already edited your first post before i posted.

thats definately a step in the right direction

now get focused on practicing for tonights race, so we can all smash into either other again for another 125 laps
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

haha right
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

well im gonna speak for myself here but do believe most of us over at FTSRL agree Minner was put up to this by someone we have a few prime suspects and trust if i find out who did it there be hell to pay :evil:
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

lmao :roll:
2Quick4u
Forum Member

Post by 2Quick4u »

Not sure on the 1 single person thing Bliss...Minner said that several people in the nhrl vent server told him to post it. Is this true? Or is this a step in the wrong direction again?
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

i never said anything to that point quick. all i said was the peer pressure got to me at the time that happened.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

well im gonna speak for myself here but do believe most of us over at FTSRL agree Minner was put up to this by someone we have a few prime suspects and trust if i find out who did it there be hell to pay
I hope this isnt directed at me
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

not at all, you werent even involved
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

i dont think anybody from nhrl was involved
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

It was I who brought the subject up by asking minnerwinner for the replay (more on that later). No one suggested he post snapshots. He made a post in a forum that is in no way affiliated with FLTSR. It happened and anger shouldnt now be aimed at whoever brings it up. You can't make the incident go away. It's what happened b4 the "episode" that should be addressed. Anyways dysfunctional breeds dysfunctional.