MWR?

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Stick77
League Member

MWR?

Post by Stick77 »

I dont know how to make a poll deal. But was wondering,When is Michael Waltrip going to qualify for a race and what track? I figure this would give us some other type of material to read?
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

I heard TRD was building him a car, but I don't know for what type of track. When TRD prepares a car for the team, they'll make it in and do semi-well.
Steve aka Etab
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

It does suck to see mikey struggle as an owner like that. You can believe TRD will get their hands in there more. Toyota won't accept one of their teams running so badly.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

Etab wrote:I heard TRD was building him a car, but I don't know for what type of track. When TRD prepares a car for the team, they'll make it in and do semi-well.
i doubt it. trd played a heavy role in the car he's using now. i honestly believe mw could have the best car out there and still find a way to not make the race. he really should thinking about putting down the helmet and call it a day. heres a question:

at what point does toyota say "youre hurting more than your helping" ?
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

bover907 wrote:Toyota won't accept one of their teams running so badly.
Or seven.
Steve aka Etab
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

toyota what when did they start runnin nascar dang your learn new stuff every day steve your supposed to keep me up to date on this crap :lol: