League?...I'd like to try

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
martinfan606
Forum Member

League?...I'd like to try

Post by martinfan606 »

Since the driver submit thing is down, i'll just do it through here.

A little about me: I'm 15 (yeah, who cares), I have had nascar heat for years and years, probably 2001 or so, i have never played it for more than 10 minutes. BUT, i have been playing nr2003 for the past year, and i've been in multiple leagues. As of now, you can find me racing at FBR motorsports in the gns league. out of the 29 drivers to start a race, have 4/5 starts, and sit 7th in points. Thats the highest for evereone with 4 starts, I have 3 top 10s and 1 top 5. Sounds kinda bad but I run up front until somebody punts me out of the way...lol

The whole point in me trying to join NHRL is to have something new to do. I'd like to try it and see how it goes. I have a racing wheel (obviously) and a cable internet connection (but im using a wifi signal). I understand that I need to download the 1.1 patch and the 1.8 patch.

If there are any slots left, i would like to join the cup league. If not, the busch, and so on. I'm very new to downloading stuff for nascar heat. I've downloaded everything possible for nr2003 though.

well, after viewing the race time for the cup league, i'd like to know when you take the green flag. It says 11pm, how long is practice? At FBR, we race on saturday night, practice runs for 1 hour, happy hour for 10 mins, and greenflag is around 10:30 so i guess i wont be able to make that.

Busch series wont be a possibility for me either.

Truck league? what time is that planned to be?

I just looked at FBR's schedule and there is no race next week. Would that be ok if i dropped in for one race?

OK, onto the signup stuff:
Racing name - Kyle Smiley
Email - smiley22432@gmail.com
number - 60
and I accept the league rules
lepage71
League Administrator

Re: League?...I'd like to try

Post by lepage71 »

Check your private messages.