PSD Templates

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
DerekE
Forum Member

PSD Templates

Post by DerekE »

Hey guys! I'm looking for a few painting templates in psd. I need the cts (The one we run now, not the 2006 version) and the original heat templates. And, if they could, can they be Chevrolet models?

Thanks everyone! If I get these today, I will probably get a screenshot of the new cars Im making on here later.

-DerekE
Like calm, top down, addicting racing games? Like NASCAR? Play this game called MiniRacingOnline, then join NNCSonMRO, a free Official NASCAR Championship located here, hosted by me!
Trust me, we need a LOT more of english people here. :biggrin:
DerekE
Forum Member

Re: PSD Templates

Post by DerekE »

Hey guys. I got the original template, and I got a good paint coming along. But I still need the cts paint. :| I've been looking all over the internet for one, but I can't find one. If you have it, please let me have it so I can have a paint for that too. :mrgreen:

-Thanks,
DerekE
Like calm, top down, addicting racing games? Like NASCAR? Play this game called MiniRacingOnline, then join NNCSonMRO, a free Official NASCAR Championship located here, hosted by me!
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Try this site. http://www.ffsracing.com/

If you can't find what you want ask ffsbudsman (who runs that site) he can locate just about anything u need for heat. :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DerekE
Forum Member

NEW CTS Paint! (Also tex file)

Post by DerekE »

Thanks DaveO! :wink: I got the template I needed, so now I got a good screen of my new truck (Look below :mrgreen: Also, tex file is included below). Sponsored by Sony Computer Entertainment/Playstation Co. Unnumbered at the moment, I need to test for a CTS and/or CUP Licence. Mainly CTS. Going for 23, if it isn't already taken. :wink: By the way, if the tex says, "Do you wish to overwrite this file?", then please let me know. I'll need to do numberous things to fix that. What you can do, is change it to, "car124.tex" or, "car122.tex".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

your welcome!! :grin: Nice looking truck.. good luck with your future endeavors in racing!!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!