Hi Again...

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Hi Again...

Post by HBMan23 »

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. There has been a little discussion about an "NHRL vs. FTSR" :lol: ARCA SIm Racing series and thought it would be neat do and get us all together again for some racing. Let me know if you guys decide to do an ASR thing and I could get some guys together to come run. Sounds like fun!

P.S. Nice website! I like the new look (well new to me)! 8)
adamj
League Member

Re: Hi Again...

Post by adamj »

let me state btw this was not an nhrl admin idea, just an idea that got tossed up between a few of us drivers. i dont wanna step on any toes, i just think it would be a fun way to get some practice in the new sim.
LOD # 66 busch
# 42 cup
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

Oh I didn't mean that either. Just you bringing up the idea reminded me of NHRL so I figured I would jump over here and say hi and see what was going on. :biggrin:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I might be interested if I could:

a) Get it to run good while not looking like shit on this 256MB AGP FX 5500....

b) Had more time on my hands.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

I dont know about any official competition, because we all know communist societies do not mix well with bright thinkers, but i will be more than happy to put an effort into getting my arca machine up to speed so i can kick all your butts again, just like the old days.

hahahahahahaha

btw - i just got the game yesterday, so it might take me a while to get up to speed.

How bout somebody putting together a non sanctioned exhibition type race for april 12th or 13th? The NHRL has a week off that week so it wont effect my usual race preparation.

I would like to race at milwaukee, kansas, or pocono.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

efgordon wrote:I dont know about any official competition, because we all know communist societies do not mix well with bright thinkers, but i will be more than happy to put an effort into getting my arca machine up to speed so i can kick all your butts again, just like the old days.

hahahahahahaha

btw - i just got the game yesterday, so it might take me a while to get up to speed.

How bout somebody putting together a non sanctioned exhibition type race for april 12th or 13th? The NHRL has a week off that week so it wont effect my usual race preparation.

I would like to race at milwaukee, kansas, or pocono.
I just got the game last week. But pick a different weekend. I'll be out of town on business that weekend!! EF I would like to help ya kick some butts too when I'm in town! So pick another weekend please! TIA
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

How about during the month of May. We don't have any races scheduled then.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

It was a suggestion or request, not a mandate. I'm one of the free thinkers and not a communist. lol

I just know that april 12th and 13th will be the next weekend i will be messing with the arca game. It doesnt matter if there is a exhibition race or not, i will be out there that weekend running laps.
doZer24
Forum Member

Post by doZer24 »

Is there an open space on the NHRL team? (INSERT COOL FACE ICON)
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

I say we pick a night, pick a host, pick a track and run the tires off them Arca cars. No need for a "us vs. them" thing IMO, I just wanna run and have fun. The more the merrier.
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

doZer24 wrote:Is there an open space on the NHRL team? (INSERT COOL FACE ICON)
No
LOD # 66 busch
# 42 cup
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Well I will be purchasing this Arca Game soon. Probably sometime this month or so. So I'll be showing up to run with you guys sometime. Let's not fail to mention this site, or game to the guys running Arca. Yeah I know it's the "new" game and stuff. If you are like me, if you are racing, who cares what game it is. See you on the track. Any track.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

adamj wrote:
doZer24 wrote:Is there an open space on the NHRL team? (INSERT COOL FACE ICON)
No
LMAO! I saw that coming! :lol:

I agrree with Reef and it wasn't supossed to be an "Us vs. Them" type deal, we were just having fun. adamj mentioned the idea just as a fun idea. We can just run together. I am working on a website for it and it will be up soon. Again, there is no rivalry or anything, just racing to have some fun with some old friends. (NOTE: the term "old" in the previous sentance was not a reference at Skotyspeed, but rather as a length of time. :lol: )