Cup Indy RC

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
DaveO
League Member

Cup Indy RC

Post by DaveO »

RACE RESULTS

Track: IndyRC T
Laps: 28
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 99 DavisV 44:39.312 91.547 16
2 510 Reef +2.135 91.752 8
3 42 adamj +10.190 91.491 0
4 277 DaveO +13.095 91.094 0
5 871 lepage71 +16.840 91.792 0
6 207 efgordon +16.940 91.949 4
7 48 Rookiesrock +56.367 92.760 0
8 441 Petty +1:17.5 94.399 0
9 187 Grove +1:33.1 94.161 0
10 492 CR49 +1L 94.600 0
11 107 actlabs11 +1L 94.456 0
12 146 Big Mike +1L 94.030 0
13 505 Donaldson +1L 97.441 0
14 279 SpeedyeXite +3L 98.110 0
15 253 bover907 DNF 94.131 0
16 45 kyle DNF 132.528 0
17 381 Jrfan381 DNF 98.901 0
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
CR49
League Member

Re: Cup Indy RC

Post by CR49 »

If only we would have had the 47 we would have had a straight.

DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Good Win DavisV!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Good win Davis! TTR!

I was poised to finish 9th, (unless grove came up and made more a race of it then I could handle) but we'll never know because I got friggin discoed with like 7 to go! :x :x

I really needed a top 10, and was having a good run, too.

I want to compliment Speedy Excite. I know we've all been critical of him. Me included. But tonight he really looked like he had control of his car and was aware of his surroundings. Good Job Dude. 8)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

Thanks guys. Ran pretty hard to keep from Reef catching me, had me scared there lol. Had to beat him by 2 seconds, let alone letting him pass me. :grin:
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Yes I agree with the statement about Speedyexiter's driving. Very brave also to race this course.
And about the 4 wide into the first turn, I'm tired of blaming my accidents on poor qualifying. Why the hell is a guy that started last up to 6th in the first corner. I'll tell you why. Because he drove like an asshole. Sure there is plenty of room to go 10 wide at the top of a funnel. It is the end of the funnel that one should anticipate. I practiced my ass off and was sober for this race only to have my chances destroyed by retards. Now I have a new philosophy towards these three (and maybe more). Don't plan on having fun driving around me in the future. :twisted: :footballhelmet :gurn: :hothead:
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

I tried to pull an efgorden..thought i could at least snooker a top 10 with only pitting once on lap 14 but boy did that blow up in my face..Lost way to much time conserving fuel..Was worth the gamble, i would have finished 11th or 12th here anyway .. Congrats Dave on a great display of driving, 17th to 4th wow :roll: , you the man..I couldn't believe that start either rook, someone forgot the saying, "You can't win the race on the first lap" Or first corner rather lol...good luck tonight fellas
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookiesrock wrote:Yes I agree with the statement about Speedyexiter's driving. Very brave also to race this course.
And about the 4 wide into the first turn, I'm tired of blaming my accidents on poor qualifying. Why the hell is a guy that started last up to 6th in the first corner. I'll tell you why. Because he drove like an asshole. Sure there is plenty of room to go 10 wide at the top of a funnel. It is the end of the funnel that one should anticipate. I practiced my ass off and was sober for this race only to have my chances destroyed by retards. Now I have a new philosophy towards these three (and maybe more). Don't plan on having fun driving around me in the future. :twisted: :footballhelmet :gurn: :hothead:
great driving speedy!! Rook I feel your pain bro,I know how hard you practiced for this race plus with working crazy hours! and to have your raced ruined that way, sucks! imo
Last edited by DaveO on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:I tried to pull an efgorden..thought i could at least snooker a top 10 with only pitting once on lap 14 but boy did that blow up in my face..Lost way to much time conserving fuel..Was worth the gamble, i would have finished 11th or 12th here anyway .. Congrats Dave on a great display of driving, 17th to 4th wow :roll: , you the man..I couldn't believe that start either rook, someone forgot the saying, "You can't win the race on the first lap" Or first corner rather lol...good luck tonight fellas

Thanks donaldson!! I practiced like crazy for two weeks to be ready for cup!
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Another motion of congrats to Speedy. Don't know Actlabs that well, but had a super race with him. We really made each other work at our positions. Far as Rookie goes, I know what you mean. Fortunately I q'd 6th and just tried to stay ahead of that mess. Watching you get bounced around in my rear view mirror until you could break away from them. I got slammed a few too many times in the rear the first 2 sets. Hope it was just excited overdriving the turn instead of intentional. Bover unfortunately was having what looked like his best race ever there before he got dropped. Once I put Actlabs behind me Bove, I don't know if there was enough laps for me to make up 5 seconds the way you were running, but it would have been fun trying. Battling so long with Actlabs, I wasn't getting my 34's and 33's. Had fun with yall. Thanks and gr gw.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Donaldson wrote:I tried to pull an efgorden..thought i could at least snooker a top 10 with only pitting once on lap 14 but boy did that blow up in my face..Lost way to much time conserving fuel..Was worth the gamble, i would have finished 11th or 12th here anyway .. Congrats Dave on a great display of driving, 17th to 4th wow :roll: , you the man..I couldn't believe that start either rook, someone forgot the saying, "You can't win the race on the first lap" Or first corner rather lol...good luck tonight fellas
That strategy is alot more likely to happen in the nbs mod. i'm not doing it, i dont know anyone doing it, but i did test it and know it can make a 14th place car a 10th place car, IMO.

Dave finishing 4th is almost as impressive as Rookie not flaming out in ventrillo after the first turn. Nice self control there rook, i feel bad for making a big deal out of botching a pit and ruining my top 5 run now.

Great racing Davis and Reef, i just wish i was fast enough to get up there to get a better view.

good luck tonight!
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Rookiesrock wrote: I practiced my ass off and was sober for this race only to have my chances destroyed by retards. Now I have a new philosophy towards these three (and maybe more). Don't plan on having fun driving around me in the future. :twisted: :footballhelmet :gurn: :hothead:
I'm sorry that part I have to call you out on. Your gonna call me a retard and say these three when I was just as much a victim as you were if not more so? If I don't need to drive around you anymore thats fine. Don't see how I had anything more to do with the wreck then you did but evidently I see I must in your eyes. Guess I should have seen someone charging the corner and gotten off the track.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

LMAO@ Cr49. I wasn't calling you out. The three I was speaking of was Kyle, Mike and Actlabs. After the first bump in the rear, actlabs gave mike a shot that finished the job. These drivers are NOT rookies and have no excuse what so ever.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Damn, I didn't know that happened, Rook. Glad cooler heads prevailed. Takes more of a man to do what you did, then to lash out.

Grove, Thanks for the props... Yes, I may have been running 34's and 35's but for once on this course, THEY WERE CONSISTENT 34-5'S!. I can't tell you the last time I was in the zone that much in a race. In fact, I was so in the zone, that when I got discoed, it scared the hell out of me. Thought I was going to start digging myself out of the points hole last night, but now, I have to start digging from a deeper hole.

challenge awaits!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Rookiesrock wrote:LMAO@ Cr49. I wasn't calling you out. The three I was speaking of was Kyle, Mike and Actlabs. After the first bump in the rear, actlabs gave mike a shot that finished the job. These drivers are NOT rookies and have no excuse what so ever.
Well I'm glad you cleared that up because I was pretty ticked after reading that lol. Honestly I had no idea actlabs was in there.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Thx for the Compliments guys! Thx to Petty for some driving suggestions> And Thx to Rookiesrock for the PM he sent prior to the race.It helped alot, though I didnt have time to practice it.Actually, I didn't get alot of online practice, being kinda busy with work and all, though I did practice late night offline alot.(Those AI drive the race just like #45 did at the start of our race)I saw a blur go by and said to myself "who the hell was that?" I was surprised when i realized it was Kyle. ( He was tearing up the track in practice,running 128's to 132's).I wasn't surprised when i saw him sitting alongside the wall on the backstretch.
Kinda long speech for coming in 14th, u say !! Wait till I get into the top 5.!! LOL. And if I ever win one......you'll have to
take a weekend off just to read the book.LMAO :mrgreen:
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Thanks for the sub Dave0 \:D/ \:D/
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Stick77 wrote:Thanks for the sub Dave0 \:D/ \:D/

yw Stick! :grin: