CUP- Fontana (California)

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
bmxtwins
League Member

CUP- Fontana (California)

Post by bmxtwins »

RACE RESULTS

Track: California
Laps: 70
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 871 lepage71 49:32.161 39.143 52
2 399 DavisV +24.905 39.278 0
3 652 d3efan +1L 39.151 0
4 3 Grove +2L 39.156 5
5 716 Gsxr1000k5 +2L 39.544 0
6 495 CR49 +2L 38.997 0
7 872 Skoty Speed +3L 39.385 0
8 1 sly1 +3L 39.434 0
9 946 Big Mike +3L 39.693 0
10 259 Bmxtwins +4L 39.453 0
11 353 bover907 +4L 39.447 0
12 243 Petty +4L 39.024 13
13 955 SKIRBY_5 +4L 39.535 0
14 521 Mustangman +4L 39.734 0
15 201 DusterLag +4L 39.156 0
16 24 PParady +5L 39.381 0
17 60 Bubba +12L 39.801 0
18 510 Reef DNF 39.630 0
19 979 Speedyexite DNF 39.762 0 --- u say i wreck u alot but u wrecked more ppl tonight than have in my career. I have no hard feelings but if u want to talk trash to me then all i gotta say is talk to the hand

skoty sry when i was pitting and caught yer bumper. she just chugged on fuel and dove like that. Sry.

Was in 4th but my connection seemed laggy today and bubba slammed in front of me entering pits. ahhh just when it hought i could get my first top 5 cup... well first tp 10 in cup too. good races all. Good win!
mustangman759
League Member

Re: CUP- Fontana (California)

Post by mustangman759 »

good racing gw hey bov got to chase ya round for a while. Thank You Mr.Exiter you realy know how to ruin a top 10 finish! :sad: :( :doubt:
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

mustangman759 wrote:good racing gw hey bov got to chase ya round for a while. Thank You Mr.Exiter you realy know how to ruin a top 10 finish! :sad: :( :doubt:
no problem anytime Mustang
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

i think he meant all the time not any time cuz hes wrecking all the time. :lol:

speedy i was nervous as hell around you.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

GJ Bubba alot better than my first race LOL.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

I thought these results threads were for just that, results.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I would like to say this was a pretty crazy race. I would like to point out to BMX who has to be the one to post results. Rookie mentioned that you should not edit the results, which you do after you were told not to. Another thing. For a fellow driver over at speedsims, you should remember the rule over there is to wait to reply to a on track incident after you review your replay and wait 24 hours, I know that's the not the rule here, but it's good just to do that as a driver. vs. posting your issues on the results page next to Speedy's name which i feel is not very cool at all and should be deleted. In fact if you do that you'll get another post added to your count! Delete it. I don't think it's cool. I'm not saying not to vent your frustrations, but to do that on the results is not a very good move in my eyes.
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

Petty43 wrote:I would like to say this was a pretty crazy race. I would like to point out to BMX who has to be the one to post results. Rookie mentioned that you should not edit the results, which you do after you were told not to. Another thing. For a fellow driver over at speedsims, you should remember the rule over there is to wait to reply to a on track incident after you review your replay and wait 24 hours, I know that's the not the rule here, but it's good just to do that as a driver. vs. posting your issues on the results page next to Speedy's name which i feel is not very cool at all and should be deleted. In fact if you do that you'll get another post added to your count! Delete it. I don't think it's cool. I'm not saying not to vent your frustrations, but to do that on the results is not a very good move in my eyes.
I don't have a dog in this fight by any means,but agree with this post completely.This place has gotten very out of control and childish in the last week or so.What started out as a riff between Reef and Lepage has costed me a valuable teammate and mentor,and somehow opened the door to just all out finger pointing and verbal abuse by some members.Not cool at all !! On the 24 hour rule I can give you a real life experience for that,last race of 1992 at Bowman Gray Stadium,I started way back in the rear and got spun on the first lap while the cars were still bunched up.We didn't have radios back then so during the race I never was sure who done it.So after the race when I got out of the car I asked one of the people helping me who did it,he said the black 33,I charged over there cussed the kid like a dog and shoved his dad around before the police got over there to break it up.When I got back to my trailer another of my crew was there and with video cam in hand said "What did you do that to that kid for ,it wasnt him it was the black 66 not 33".My foot never has never tasted as bad as it did that night,and obviously I had to crawl my ass back over there and apologize,and by that time I was to embarrassed and humiliated to even say anything to the guy who really spun me.And from that day on I have never made a judgement no matter how sure I was without going up into the hauler and watching the video first.
Chill out people,keep your mouths shut unless you want to do it in a pm or on vent,or to an admin,airring your dirty laundry in front of everybody most of the time,as you can obviously see here,just drags other people into it.Not taking any sides or anything but I think part of the problem here is we practice in our on little groups due to scheduling ,time zones or whatever.Some ofyou I have never seen in the server and I'm sure you can say the same about me.I always seem to practice with Speedy,Sly,Grover,and a few others.We practice good and hardly ever wreck,because we know what each other are going to do,And it carries over into the race.Some of you guys that I never practice with make me nervous during the race,not because you have done anything to me,I just don't know what to expect from you in certain situations,which you probably feel the same about me.
Lets clean it up here ,get it back the way it used to be,where things were handled maturely,everybody wasnt tooting their own horn,or just that of their teammates,quit openly bashing each other and act like adults.Not like that idiot who cussed the kid for no reason !!!!
Just my thoughts on a festering situation !!!!
C U all tonight.
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

way to go lepage on your win ill be at tonights race
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Bmxtwins wrote:i think he meant all the time not any time cuz hes wrecking all the time. :lol:
Was that supposed to be a comeback?
If I wanted my cum back, I'd wipe it off your mother's chin.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

GW Lepage. Duster, dont take what I said in ventrilo out of context (which means seriously). I didn't even know you were on and talk like that alot, about EVERYONE while recing. Everyone just doesnt get to hear it all the time :wink: . What was really aggravating to me is I too, screwed up a pit stop. I hit the apron going wide right on the ramp, but I spun it into the grass to avoid coming back on the track. But no REAL hard feelings here.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

np, I just thought it was a little intense, racing is racing, I never carry it on to the next race...
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver